Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Shot for Women… A New Sexual Revolution!
The painless procedure involves injecting your own body’s blood products back into the vaginal area to rejuvenate the tissues. To do this, we use the medically proven technique of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy. PRP involves separating platelets from your blood and re-injecting it back into your body. Your platelets contain a host of growth factors that recruit local stem cells to repair the vaginal tissues.
Women may experience the following results:
- Stronger, more frequent orgasms
- Increased sexual stimulation
- Better vaginal lubrication
- Improved clitoral stimulation/sensation
- A tighter vaginal opening
- An all-natural way to reduce the symptoms of stress incontinence without prescription drugs or surgical procedures
- Improved stress incontinence and urinary function
Like a majority of PRP procedures, the O-shot procedure for women starts with a simple blood test. The plasma containing the PRP is separated from the red and white blood cells via centrifugation technique, then administered back into your body.
Your body’s organic growth and healing factors immediately function to deliver better blood flow to the vaginal area. This increased blood flow brings several benefits such as healthier skin on the lips of the vagina, increased sensitivity, a tighter opening, and increased natural lubrication which create an overall more youthful appearance. It also has the benefit of improving libido to better enhance your sex life.
The O-Shot Procedure:
- Procedure will take no more than 15 minutes
- No pain or discomfort even after the procedure
- No chemicals, drugs, or surgery makes this the most natural option
- Requires little to no rest after the procedure
- Effective, and noticeable results for up to one year
Many other female sexual enhancement treatments carry unwanted side-effects. Fortunately, with O-shot, you can benefit from the intended results and not worry about other side effects typical of other treatments.
If you are interested in learning more about the PRP shot for women, don’t hesitate to contact us today.