EVOLVED MEDICAL offers a complete testosterone treatment program to help you feel younger and live healthier. Once your testosterone treatment begins, you should see almost immediate improvement in how you feel and in your overall quality of life.
Testosterone therapy to correct Low T can be performed one of two ways:
- Topical testosterone cream that is applied to the skin once a day
- Self-administration of Testosterone injections
Injections are done with a tiny needle. While some choose this method because no additional treatment is required throughout the week, others prefer the topical cream. Both methods are equally effective and will give you the results you are seeking.
All of our patients are given instructions on healthy lifestyle modifications including diet and exercise. We also offer HCG to keep your own testosterone viable. In addition, we add personalized supplements to ensure that your hormones are balanced properly.
You hormone levels will be periodically tested. This includes monitoring Estrogen levels in all of our patients.We will give you specific instructions on how to properly administer your medications.
Generally, our patients have the following results on our program:
Weeks 1 to 4
- Better sleep and a lifting of a depression
- A general increase in enthusiasm and zest for life
- Increase in energy and metabolism levels
- Improving libido manifested by as well as dreams and morning erections
Weeks 4 to 8
- Noticeable increase in muscle mass and loss of fat – particularly if you are active and watch your diet
- Increase in male sex drive – increased interest, performance, and satisfaction
- Decreased irritability
The changes that occur with Testosterone Replacement often continue to improve for up to a year before stabilizing. Please note that individual results will vary.
Simply put, the first year will cost approximately $2400 or $200/month. This includes the cost of your doctor visits, lab work, and basic pharmaceutical medications. The majority of the costs occur during the 1st 6 months of hormone balancing. Afterwards, you will only need about 2-4 follow up visits per year.
- The first hour long consultation with the physician costs $400. During that visit we will review your lab work, your symptoms and review your personalized and customized treatment plan.
- The Initial Lab work costs $475 for and includes a comprehensive hormonal workup
- Follow up visits occur 2 to 4 times per year and are $200 for the 30 minute visit. Follow up lab work is on average $250 per visit, but varies based on your treatment plan
- Cost of hormones average approximately $45-$55 per hormone per month
Schedule your free consultation today with one of our hormone replacement experts to see if hormone replacement is right for you.